People need to know that this condition is an imbalance in the metabolism of “sugar” (glucose) levels in the blood.
Experts in the field say that there are values and drops in those glucose levels. They can cause dizziness, fatigue, voracious hunger, anxiety and many other imbalances.
If we are always low in glucose (hypoglycemia), we spend too much “gasoline”. Either we have too much stress or we waste too much love and illusions in vain. If glucose increases and decreases, so does our feeling of receiving and giving love. We go from feeling very close to each other to feeling forgotten or rejected.
Love and enthusiasm should never be spared, but in these cases we should not be so enthusiastic, especially if we do so in the hope of receiving the reward (love or recognition) later.
People need to understand that they need to enjoy those moments and show what they are. In this article I will tell you what are the causes of hypoglycemia, what are the symptoms and some tips that can be very useful.
People need to know that the most common cause of hypoglycaemia is excess insulin in the body and this can be caused by:
- Exercising too much
- When we do not eat what is healthy, and we make the mistake of omitting certain meals, or spending too much time between meals.
- We consume too few carbohydrates
- I drink a lot of alcohol
- Hormonal deficiencies
The symptoms of this condition are:
- Irregular heartbeat.
- Weak spot.
People who have studied studies for this condition say that one of the best treatments is the herbal one. The plants that can help us are:
- Stevia and Agave Syrup. The role of these 2 substitutes is to regulate the level of glucose in the body.
- Lucerne and spirulina. And these 2 substitutes also help us because they have many nutrients and delay the insulin response.
- Melissa and Passionflower are very beneficial for the nervous system, thus indirectly improving hypoglycemia.
In addition to herbal treatments, there are also nutrition treatments. These are the following:
- First of all, in this disease we must avoid refined foods and products that are too sweet. These types of foods will temporarily increase glucose levels, but by increasing insulin levels, the decrease will be more severe.
- Eating protein at every meal helps us accurately prevent these insulin levels.
- Eating less and spreading more often is vital to avoid the most severe dives.
- To have a much more stable blood sugar level, you need to eat high-fiber whole foods.
- Use Stevia, Agave, rice molasses, corn or barley as a sweetener, as they are assimilated more slowly than sugar or honey.
- And the last piece of advice in this article is that brewer’s yeast is rich in chromium and zinc. These minerals are very important in carbohydrate metabolism.