In addition to the vitamins recommended by specialists for your hair, you can also use some very effective supplements. Their role is to help us take care of our hair. Hair follicle cells regenerate every three months, so this would be the time needed to check the effectiveness of the supplements.
The most effective supplements for hair health are:
- Brewer’s yeast and wheat germ. These foods are very good for your hair, because they contain vitamins V and minerals such as magnesium and chromium.
- Biotin. It is found in many products on the market. These products are shampoos and conditioners. It can be applied directly to your hair. Biotin supplements in the form of capsules or tablets are very effective. The recommended daily requirements are 30 ug / day, to avoid hair loss.
- Keratin and Vitamin B6: Take a supplement that combines keratin and vitamin B6 to strengthen hair follicles.
- Multivitamin complexes: and minerals such as Zinc, Selenium, Chromium, Manganese, Copper, between 10 and 15 mg per day.
- Omega 3. I believe that people already know that fish oils are an important natural source of omega3; Also flaxseed oil. It is recommended to take 2000 to 3000 mg / day in tablets or capsules.
- Omega 6 is a form of gamma linoleic acid GLA, to get a more flexible hair. It can be obtained by evening primrose or borage oil, which mimics the natural oil in the hair.
- Silicas. Experts say that it has the role of stimulating the production of keratin and is found in most products to stop hair loss. The recommended dose is 5 mg / day. The horsetail plant also contains silica.
- He Show Wu: a popular plant in traditional Chinese medicine used to repair damaged hair.
- Saw Palmetto. Very few people have heard of this plant because it is found in the southern United States. Its role is to reduce the levels of DHT (Dihydrotestosterone), a hormone involved in hair loss.
- Soy isoflavones: lower LDL cholesterol levels and produce the enzyme alpha-reductase which converts testosterone to DHT, replacing androgen hormones.
- Pumpkin seed oil. Researchers have shown that it has an anti-androgenic action, reducing DHT levels.
- Chamomile, rosemary, oats and vitamin E: they are very beneficial for fragile and fragile hair.